30 Nov Recipe: Raw Pokè Bowl
Salad never looked so organised!
This beautiful bowl will have not wanting to eat a thing as you would never want to disturb something so pretty! Packed full of fibre, gut healthy prebiotic vegetables, omega 3 fatty acids, healthy fat and polyphenols – this dish will be sure to keep you satisfied.
Gluten, grain and dairy free. Low sugar and carb, keto and paleo friendly.
Preparation time: From 15 minutes
Makes 4 bowls
Approximate calories per serve: 450 per bow
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Fresh red chilli chopped
- ¼ cup chopped shallots
- 500g Sashimi grade salmon or tuna
- 2 Carrots
- ¼ Red cabbage
- 2 Cucumbers
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 4 teaspoon kim chi/fermented cabbage
- (1 tspn per bowl)
- 4 tbspns sesame seeds/granulated peanuts
- 2 avocadoes
- ½ Wombok Cabbage
- Sliced Cherry tomatoes
- Cauliflower rice
- Whist together poke sauce ingredients in a bowl
- Cut salmon/tuna into bite sized pieces
- Marinate salmon/tuna for at least 2 hours in the fridge (overnight is best) – you can serve straight away if you are in a hurry
- Chop/julienne/vegetable peel ingredients to your liking
- Arrange salad ingredients how you like. It is best to section each ingredients to achieve desired look
- Remove poke marinated fish form the fridge and add to bowl
- Garnish with Kim Chi and sprinkle with sesame seeds/nuts
Experiment with different ingredients to tailor to your individual taste!
A PDF version of this recipe:
To learn more about how Health Coaching could benefit you, please reach out through our contact page.
To book in for a FREE 50 minute Health History consultation, follow the below link to the online booking service,
- Identify your health goals and what you’ve always imagined for your life
- Figure out what you truly want to accomplish long-term for yourself and maybe even your family
- Understand how you may be getting in your own way of reaching these goals
- Learn how to have my support to permanently reach your goals